Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2017

French Bulldogs

Hello Bloggers,

Hope you are all well..
I have another selection of cards I made over the weekend from a collection that was lying around on my desk waiting for me to use ;-)

This time the collection I used was from Making Cards Magazine, I always love to use there gorgeous free papers and toppers, and do have quite a stash still waiting to be used but as these adorable French bulldog images are sooooo adorable I needed to use them up asap lol..

Here are the cards and little wooden hanging plaque I made

I used ribbons and gem from my stash to embellish all these creations
 

All of the papers are from the Magazine freebie, I just matt and layered onto white embossed card or coloured card..
 

Loose sentiments from my stash to personalise each make.
 

Quick and easy designs but ones I am happy with.. Thanks Making Cards for another wonderful collection
 
 
 
 

Challenges


Have a Good day, I'm off swimming with the boys and my sister and niece later, a break from the skate parks lol

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

No comments: