Followers

Tuesday 18 July 2017

A little bit magical!!

Good Morning Crafters,

Didn't get chance to post yesterday, the day run ran away from me lol
Today I have a poorly boy at home and I have a few errands to run for hubby business and an appointment late morning, so doesn't look like any crafting for me today..

Last week I was asked to make a birthday card with a unicorn on, so it gave me the perfect opportunity to download the FREE images and papers that are available this month with Making Cards Magazine.. OMG!! the response I got from these cards on my selling page was amazing, looks like the magical unicorn themes are a popular choice... Thanks Making Cards for supplying us with  wonderful artwork. I've already printed more off to get creating with these again.


 

For both of these cards I used the papers that came with the images. The strippy ribbon was from my stash and so was the wooden number that I coloured with spectrum noir pens and sprayed with spray and sparkle. Sentiment stamp is LOTV 
 
 
I love this Happy Birthday ribbon from Crafty Ribbons..
Magical day stamp came free with a recent magazine.


For this last card I used papers from a First Edition Pad. Ribbon from my stash

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy your Day

Crafty Hugs
Kelly



5 comments:

Valerija said...

Awww, lovely cards. Perfect for little girls.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely, unicorns are so popular

Unknown said...

Very pretty cards, especially love the last one :)
Kaz xx

Sandra H said...

These are such a pretty cards lovely design too! x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards love the magical castle and Unicorns--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x