Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Quick and Easy Wedding makes

Hello Crafty Friends,

How are we all?? those in the UK enjoying the heat wave :-/

My youngest went off on his residential trip yesterday, his first time away from home. I'm sure he is having a fab time and not missing home at all - ME on the other hand feel lost without him here. :-(
Roll on Friday afternoon when I can pick him up lol

For todays card share I have some very quick and easy Wedding cards, I made these using some old toppers I found in my stash (I think they are Kanban ones but not 100%)

 


I used cream linen card for these with Crafters Companion Centura Pearl card. I embossed the background on the top card using Crafters Companion florish die from one of Sara's signature ranges.
Finished with bits of lace and ribbon from my stash..

Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good day

Crafty Hugs
Kelly






7 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card. Bless you, I remember those days. I am sure he will miss home.
Love Jane x

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 333 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty cards

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Kelly. The week will fly by!! xx

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Maria Valente said...

Love the colour combo on you wedding cards! So beautiful! So glad you shared over at Penny's Challenges!
Mary (DT)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards and beautiful colours

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

June/DT