Followers

Friday 23 June 2017

Pink Floral

Hello Crafters,

I'm very happy today as my little one is now back home from his trip.. He had a great time and missed Poppy and the PlayStation the most lol. He's a very tired little boy now though..

I also have some Happy news to share with anyone that missed my facebook post the other day...
I am delighted to announce that I've been chosen to join the Hunkydory team, as many of you know I absolutely love using Hunkydory products so really can not wait to get started..

For todays share I have a couple of cards made with a hunky-dory kit from my stash..

 
I made both of these cards for an order.. I used backing card, toppers and sentiments from the kit. Then teamed them up for coloured card, ribbon, gems and peel offs from my stash.


Challenges

Have a good weekend all
Hugs Kelly



4 comments:

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Kelly, congratulations on being chosen to join the Hunkydory team, I love seeing your Hunkydory makes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Kelly, very pretty.

Glad your little one is home and had a good time
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats for your new DT, well deserved! Both your cards are delightful!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenges xxx Stacey S xxx