Followers

Saturday 18 February 2017

Essential word dies

Morning bloggers,

Almost a whole week has past again without me blogging :-(
Really need to get back into it, I've just been finding it very hard to manage getting everything done in the hours I have available each day, so this week I made the decision to reduce my design team commitments, I have decided to step down from my position at Crafty Ribbons and My Mums Craft Shop. Both of these online stores are amazing and I have loved being apart of these teams.

Right I have a selection of samples I made now for the Crafters Companion shows using the wonderful NEW essentials word dies. These dies are so useful and can be used on all sorts of crafting projects. 


This Mum card is great for birthdays or Mother's Day. I used English country garden papers and some pearls and ribbon from my stash.


This thank you card is just using Centura Pearl card with coredinations dark 12x12 pad
Finished off with a few pearls 

Happy birthday card using English country garden embossing folder with gilding wax




These dies are perfect for wedding stationery too. Here are a couple of cards /save the date and invitations I made. Very simple and quick designs but look great with the glitter words,


Challenges

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a good weekend

Hugs Kelly 




6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab cards

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Great compilation!Your cards are all so beautiful!

Janette said...

Some lovely cards Kelly,thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

coops said...

Stunning selection of cards Kelly.I love your gorgeous designs :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Lovely cards Kelly xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful designs these are fab cards .Good luck with what you are planning sometimes we need to make those hard decisions Love and hugs Carole x